Winter marriage ceremony decor is straightforward to make once you use a Cricut Discover Air 2. Make this elegant welcome signal to set the tone in your occasion utilizing white detachable vinyl + a thrifted, gilded gold mirror from Fb Market.
I’ve been running a blog about dwelling decor since 2012. I left my company day job and formally grew to become a Cincinnati primarily based portrait and marriage ceremony photographer in June 2021. This, after a good friend of mine (additionally the proprietor of a 100+ 12 months of a fantastic barn marriage ceremony venue) satisfied me that pictures is perhaps my true calling. Typically it takes one other particular person to see your skills extra clearly than we will see them ourselves. Kelly has grow to be such an amazing good friend. She and I are kindred spirits and LOVE crafting, adorning, staging…and occasion planning! Images has been an incredible method for me to marry all of my passions together with adorning, pictures and staging stunning areas. (And I get to hang around together with her on this beautiful area!)
DIY Mirrored Signal to Greet Your Marriage ceremony Company
Staging occasions is a giant a part of my job. Every time I host a photoshoot or occasion, Cricut has been a vital participant in creating easy, but beautiful occasion accents. Seasonal tasks, weddings, and vacation occasions are straightforward when you have got the appropriate software for the job.
Mirrored “Welcome” Signal with Cricut Discover Air 2
Utilizing a thrifted mirror I had at dwelling, I created this easy winter marriage ceremony “welcome” signal which might be excellent for many any winter occasion!
Supplies To Make a Mirrored Signal
Design: You will have entry to Cricut Design Area. The fonts I used (script) Edwardian Script. Engravers MT (serif font).
How-To Design in Cricut Design Area:
- Acquire some beautiful, classic mirrors. This mirror is a former member of my kitchen gallery mirror assortment.
- Open Cricut Deisgn Area. Click on “New Challenge” within the higher proper nook.
- Add your lettering. Begin Designing by Clicking the Textual content icon on the appropriate. Begin laying in your textual content. I selected Engravers MT for the entire serif fonts. And Edwardian Script for the names. Add an ornamental accent such because the pine cone that I used for my design (there are hundreds ofS choices to select from!)
- As soon as all the pieces is palced, click on “Make It”
- Set dial to “Vinyl” on the Cricut. Place a the vinyl face up on the reduce mat
- YOU WANT the sticky aspect of the letters to stay to the mirror. So apply switch tape on TOP of the vinyl letters, on the non-sticky aspect.
Take a look at my TikTok video to see the method:
Go to my new web page, Linen & Elm Images on Fb and Instagram. Since June I’ve styled 5 photoshoots internet hosting distributors, shot 5 weddings and over 40 households. I’d say the enterprise is doing effectively (for these of you questioning the place I’ve been!) I like styling, photographing…all of it!
See all of my different Cricut tasks (together with Discover Air 2, EasyPress and Cricut Pleasure)
An industrial stylish craft space and multipurpose household sport room situated within the nook of a basement. An ideal spot…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. Have…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. If…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. This…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. See…
When you aren’t that into adorning your own home with pink hearts and pink this Valentine’s Day, I’m proper there with…