Whereas the Australian Mortgage Awards has been and gone for an additional yr, the afterglow nonetheless stays for all 713 friends who attended the 2023 occasion.
The AMAs are the main unbiased awards occasion within the mortgage business and showcase one of the best and brightest within the enterprise.
The winners for the extremely anticipated occasion had been chosen by a panel of 30 esteemed business specialists.
One of many judges, Chris Paterson, normal supervisor distribution at Resimac, mentioned there was a “actual buzz” in regards to the AMAs this yr.
“Individuals had been having a good time and had been having fun with themselves from begin to end,” mentioned Paterson (pictured above centre). “All of the finalists and winners have a transparent ardour and drive for achievement. They’re all hard-working people and companies who’re constantly striving to be higher.”
Sharon Yardley (pictured above left), who judged the submissions for the LBH Finest Trade Advertising Marketing campaign award, additionally was impressed with the efficiency of the person awardees and their dedication to their purchasers and ongoing innovation.
“The candidates all had wonderful, built-in campaigns which confirmed an actual concentrate on creativity and actual funding of their group of brokers and clients that are supported,” mentioned Yardley, head of operations, threat, and compliance at Heartland Finance.
Louisa Sanghera (pictured above proper), managing director of brokerage Zippy Monetary Group, mentioned it was a “actual privilege” to guage a few of the classes.
“Individuals want to grasp the clout these awards give their companies. Potential purchasers are at all times impressed once they see you’ve gained awards,” Sanghera mentioned.
“It is nice for the business to come back collectively and have a good time our work, our strategies, and our successes. Even when you do not enter the awards this yr, you must have a look at what the winners are doing to achieve success. We are able to all be taught from them, even when we do not win an award.”
“It’s additionally an awesome likelihood to chill out and let our hair down. All of us want this as we’re in a hectic business so we have to get our dancing footwear on as soon as in a blue moon.”
2023 Australian Mortgage Awards judges
Australian Dealer wish to thank all of the 2023 AMAs judges for generously contributing their time and experience to check all of the nominations and select the winners”
- Matthew Atkin, president, Industrial & Asset Finance Brokers Affiliation of Australia (CAFBA)
- Cory Bannister, senior vice chairman, chief lending officer, La Trobe Monetary
- Renee Blethyn, head of dealer partnerships, NextGen
- Tim Brown, head of wholesale distribution, BC Make investments
- Blake Buchanan, normal supervisor, Specialist Finance Group
- Graham Cooke, head of client analysis, Finder
- Yasser El-Ansary, CEO and managing director, Monetary Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Ryan Gair, CEO, Price Cash
- Nick Hughes, board chair, Australian Monetary Markets Affiliation (AFMA)
- Ali Khan, managing director APAC, Q2
- Frank Knez, CEO, Nationwide Property Group
- Angelo Lauro, director, Australian Finance Aggregation
- Domenic Lo Surdo, group govt chairman, Stamford Capital
- Anja Pannek, CEO, Mortgage & Finance Affiliation of Australia (MFAA)
- Chris Paterson, normal supervisor distribution, Resimac
- Ian Rakhit, normal supervisor third celebration private and third celebration banking, Bankwest
- Lee Rudwick, efficiency lead – dwelling loans, ANZ
- Tanya Sale, CEO, outsource Monetary
- Steve Sampson, chief business officer, Prime Capital
- Louisa Sanghera, managing director, Zippy Monetary Group
- Barry Saoud, normal supervisor mortgages and business lending, Pepper Cash
- Diane Tate, CEO, Australian Finance Trade Affiliation (AFIA)
- Joseph Trimarchi, solicitor, Joseph Trimarchi & Associates
- Alf Vasta, enterprise improvement supervisor, Liberty
- Peter White, managing director, Finance Brokers Affiliation of Australia (FBAA)
- Nick Wormald, managing director, Develop Capital
- Sharon Yardley, head of operations, threat and compliance, Heartland Finance
- Marielle Yeoh, chief monetary companies and advertising and marketing officer, Property Alternate Australia Ltd (PEXA)
- Angel Zhong, deputy head of division – finance|affiliate professor of finance, RMIT College
- Jeff Zulman, managing director, TrailBlazers Finance
Thanking the sponsors
Whereas the judges made the awards occur, the Australian Mortgage Awards 2023 additionally wouldn’t have been attainable with out the help of sponsors.
Key Media organised the awards, with help from Australian Dealer and Mortgage Skilled Australia. Westpac was as soon as once more the occasion accomplice.
NAB and PRPTY 360 had been premium companions, FINSTREET was the VIP post-awards occasion sponsor, and Fifo Capital was the photograph sales space sponsor. Maxiron Capital was the social media sponsor.
Different sponsors included Adelaide Financial institution, ANZ, Bankwest, Bluestone Dwelling Loans, Commonwealth Financial institution, Fairness-One, FBAA, Firstmac, Gateway Financial institution, Hays, La Trobe Monetary, LBH, Liberty, MFAA, Mortgage Alternative, Mortgage Avenue, OnDeck, Pepper Cash, PropTrack, Q2, Price Cash, Resimac, and ubank.
The total listing of Australian Mortgage Awards winners could be seen right here.