The Partnerships Director will handle and maintain the group’s rising nationwide presence, fashionable partnership profile, and extremely trafficked academic media platform. The Director of Partnerships performs a serious function in curating and creating academic content material with a community of progressive nonprofit service, product suppliers, and professionals that empower organizations to go from good to progress. This place will report back to the Govt Director and can handle a number of direct stories.
To develop the notice and assist of Nonprofit Hub by way of significant partnerships that symbolize a win-win-win state of affairs:
Win #1 – The Nonprofit Hub viewers receives progressive and thought-leadership-level content material from trusted specialists.
Win #2 – Nonprofit Hub meets and exceeds monetary targets by way of an progressive partnership mannequin, permitting for continued progress.
Win #3 – The companions we work with have a pleasant expertise that results in dedicated, mutually useful relationships.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Nonprofit Hub (NPH) is a thought management and academic 501(c)3 group that creates, curates, and manages a group of content material, occasions, and experiences that assist nonprofits transfer from good to progress. Nonprofit Hub curates and creates academic content material that features authoritative, inspiring, and simply consumed data on the nonprofit sector’s most prevailing questions or issues. The Hub reaches over 50,000 nonprofits every week with content material, assets, and referrals to the sector’s prime service suppliers. The workforce hosts a membership-based platform providing content material, coaching, networking, and different alternatives to nonprofit organizations and companies searching for to associate with nonprofits.
Delightfully Empowered | Whether or not by way of surprising worth, distinctive expertise, or revelation, we purpose to please and empower our viewers and stakeholders.
Others-Centric | The whole lot we do is about others. Viewers members, audio system, contributors, sponsors, or distributors are all our valued stakeholders whose success displays again on us. In all we do, massive and small, each day or extraordinary, we purpose to set others up for achievement – together with our fellow workforce members.
Constantly Rising Excellence | We not solely count on excellence, we pursue elevating the bar on what is taken into account wonderful in all we do.
Unabashedly Formidable | This group thrives on a drive to serve nonprofits. We really feel no disgrace in going past standard or anticipated strategies to please and equip our viewers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Often talk with inbound and present companions with regard to sponsorship alternatives.
- Manages and grows a community of enterprise memberships and supporters.
- Proactively search new partnerships by way of networking, “chilly e mail,” and utilizing packages like LinkedIn, Hunter, and extra.
- Handle the logistics of content material supply and coordination with companions (as wanted).
- Develop, check, and handle proactive gross sales methods, i.e., promoting, outbound e mail, and social media.
- Work with the workforce to develop well-planned content material schedules utilizing associate supplies.
- Garner a transparent understanding of all Nonprofit Hub, Trigger Camp, and Trigger Community packages. Assist develop new sponsorship fashions for present and new content material and packages.
- Work with management to set and obtain quarterly and annual gross sales targets.
- Guarantee contact data and income projections are correct and updated.
- Assists workforce with occasion administration, together with however not restricted to annual conferences and weekly webinars.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
- Glorious written and verbal, and communication expertise
- Capacity to obviously and confidently describe partnership advantages and Nonprofit Hub packages.
- Familiarity with outbound advertising and marketing methods (lead technology) and full-cycle gross sales methods.
- Familiarity with short-form copywriting and content material advertising and marketing technique
- Possession of issues fixing expertise and the power to take a look at a challenge from varied angles
- Should have the ability to work independently and remotely with restricted supervision
- Proficiency with the next platforms and software program instruments is important for this place:
- WordPress (Divi Builder)
- CRM software program, i.e., Lively Marketing campaign
- Proposal Software program
- Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Shows)
- Occasion Administration Functions (Demio, Whova, and many others)
- Intuit Quickbooks
- Trello (most popular)
- Slack (most popular)
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A level in advertising and marketing, public relations, enterprise, communications, public administration or a associated subject is desired.
- Expertise in nonprofit administration and/or membership associations
- Data of Entrepreneurial Working System (EOS)
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: Are you?
- Formidable and self-driven?
- Needing a excessive diploma of duty?
- Personable and easy-going – a workforce participant?
- Obsessed with serving to nonprofits?
- An genuine communicator?
- Assured in beginning conversations and constructing relationships?
SALARY + BENEFITS
$42,500/yr + 10% Fee on New Enterprise
2 Weeks Paid Trip
5 Wellness Days (excused absence)
Insurance coverage Reimbursement Stipend
Easy IRA with matching funds as much as 3% of gross revenue
Distant Work and versatile hours
This can be a distant (work-from-home) place that may require occasional journey for in-person conferences and occasions. This function requires a excessive degree of duty and the power to work in a fast-paced atmosphere with competing deadlines. Crew dimension is <5, permitting creativity, innovation, and inherent management alternatives beside different rockstars.
Nonprofit Hub is a distant operation the place workforce members can work from anyplace. The workforce’s core working hours are 10:00 a.m. ET – 4:00 p.m. ET. To make sure that conferences might be simply scheduled and communication is fluid, all staff should schedule time to work throughout these hours.
Dedication to Equal Alternatives within the Office
Nonprofit Hub is dedicated to range and inclusion within the office. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any sort based mostly on race, coloration, intercourse, faith, sexual orientation, nationwide origin, incapacity, being pregnant, or every other protected attribute as outlined by federal, state, or native legal guidelines.
candidates ought to ship a resume, cowl letter, and three skilled references to firstname.lastname@example.org.